Latest Product Upgrade – FR IPT
FR IPT is ideal for small fire seals and narrow linear seals where it needs to be water proof or capable of movement.
This latest upgrade includes but is not limited to:
- The product now holds the UKCA mark
- New VOC emission tests with additional approvals
- Approvals in rigid walls with density as low as 350 kg/m3
- Air permeability tests now added to the certification
- Approvals for:
- linear seals in walls against wood and steel (e.g. doors)
- linear seals in floors against aluminium and steel (e.g. claddings)
- cables and cable bundles in walls
- electrical conduits in walls
- steel, copper and alupex pipes with continuous sustained stone- or glass-wool pipe insulation in walls
- steel, copper and alupex pipes with locally interrupted stone- or glass-wool pipe insulation in walls
- use in composite floors
- Additional approvals for
- un-insulated steel, copper and alupex pipes in walls
- small plastic pipes in walls
Updates like this upgrade for FR IPT are part of an ongoing investment into developing our products, and there are more Protecta® product upgrades to follow.
You can view or download the updated documents for Protecta® FR IPT by logging into the members portal.