Protect FR Acrylic Product Update
Protecta FR Acrylic is tested with different types of penetrations, through many different constructions and is a CE-marked sealant for fire rated joints and penetrations, class EI 240. This firestopping mastic will also maintain the acoustic design performance in walls and floors and has a working life of up to 30 years.
The new FR Acrylic product update includes:
- Approvals for services through timber walls and floors
- Approvals for services through composite floors
- Steel pipes with continuous phenolic foam insulation in walls
- Less sealant depths fire sealing steel pipes with continuous elastomeric foam insulations
- Less sealant depths fire sealing alupex pipes with continuous elastomeric foam insulations
- Improved approvals for plastic pipes in floors
- Additional approval for un-insulated steel pipes in floors
Login or register to download the updated product documents here.